Hair Adultery


I'm not a customer here! :D
Originally uploaded by williamnyk.
Lately, I've been getting a lot of comments about my hair.

Colleague: William, do you style your hair in the morning? Gel it?
Me: Yeah.
Colleague: It definitely looks styled. You wake up like what? Four in the morning?
(Rolling my eyes)
Colleague: Don't get me wrong. It looks good. Like in cartoons.
(Look of disbelief)

Last week, I was told that I look like someone from DragonBall Z. Truth be told, it's bedhead + 5 minutes of random mussing with hair mud. Effortlessly messy. Time to get it cut, though. Too unruly. FYI, my regular stylist, KKY was recently promoted to Senior Stylist, thus his price too. So I decided to screw behind his back with SK's stylist, Samantha. Same price. Senior Stylist vs Artistic Director.

The result is pretty much the same. Just much shorter and thinner. Samantha is more heavy-handed. She doesn't quite muss up my hair like KKY, a bit more conservative. However, Samantha's place has a great shampoo girl. Half an hours worth of hair wash and massage. :-). At the end of the day, I might go back to KKY, perhaps to rejuvenate my hair colour. Gotta start looking for an excuse as to why I didn't show up for my regular trim... Suggestions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho