Various Fried

I had dinner at this hawker stall @ OUG the other day whilst waiting for my mother to arrive home from Cameron Highlands. Thank goodness I had plenty of time to kill. The stall is marked as Various Fried (!!).

Various Fried Mosaic Foot

I ordered a plate of Hokkien Mee and it took them ages. I seriously contemplated leaving. I was so bored that I took a photo of my foot. However, it did make me notice the colourful mosaic tiles on the floor. Those tiny mosaic tiles are such a rare sight these days. I used to see it on pillars back in Kuantan. So Byzantine. Oh well, the plate of noodles eventually came, and it sucked. Normally, when you're extra hungry, mediocre food tastes extra good, so you can imagine the standard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho