New Toilet


Photo-0045
Originally uploaded by williamnyk.
Aeon Seri Kembangan openend on Thursday after much anticipation. It is the first decent shopping mall in Bandar Putra Permai. I knew it would be a nightmare to go there on the opening day , but you know what, I went anyway.

It's not like I have never been to Jaya Jusco before.
It's not like there aren't better malls around.
It's not like I didn't know that the roads are jammed and the parking would be hell.

My sister, mum and I braved the crowds anyway. We parked nearly 1km away and walked in. You can see how bad the jam was yesterdays night through the picture I snapped. A snail's pace. I can't believe we walked that far. A serious case of sua-ku-ness. Or norak as they say in Indonesia.

But I must say that Aeon Seri Kembangan has a bright future ahead of it. It's quite nice really, reminiscent of Alamanda Putrajaya. Most of the tenants are from the established franchises and it does not have the cheap feeling to it, like South City Plaza.

After braving the crowds and the horrible traffic, we walked away with just one dustbin and a T-shirt. It was soooo worth it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho