Get Lost


Get Lost
Originally uploaded by williamnyk.
Eye-catching isn't it? Found this at F.O.S. A corrupted version of the famous phrase from Jerry Maguire.

Shut up. Just shut up.....You had me at hello. You had me at hello.

Awwww. Romantis banget sih.. *rolls eyes*. Read the monologue here. T-shirts are getting more and more interesting these days. Can't beat those ah lian prints that have bad grammar and don't mean shit. And I really hate those "I'm a sex coach, first lesson free" prints.

Anything interesting in your wardrobe?

Comments

Zemien said…
A couple of years back I was in Bangkok with some friends. At the night market I made two impulse purchases that I have not worn at all.

One t-shirt shows a modified 7-11 logo, but instead of 7-11 the t-shirt says "7 inches". And at the bottom of the t-shirt is a little note "(soft)"

Another t-shirt had the Nike 'tick' symbol, but with a sperm instead of a normal tick. And at the bottom? You guessed it, "Just Did It".

I'm just too polite to actually wear such things, even in private ::blush::
William said…
The lesser of two evils. Which would you wear to MidValley?

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho