Dim Sum And Duck


DuckHouse
Originally uploaded by williamnyk.
After church, SK and I went for a late breakfast. Our target: Dim Sum at Seri Petaling. The first stop was World of Dim Sum at Jalan Radin Anum, a place that my sister brought me years ago when I first came to KL to study. We had the standard fare of siew mai, ha gau, chu cheong fun. We would have ordered more, but the stuff was cold! How to eat la. The food was actually good, no MSG aftertaste, good minced meat texture, but it was cold. Ugh. Feeling unsatisfied, we headed to another shop, Pan Ki, a favourite of KK's. The Dim Sum there was piping hot. Ordered 'phoenix feet', ribs, Cha Siew Bao and Wu Kok. Unfortunately, it was way too salty for m y taste. I had to wash my mouth out with water an hour after that meal. Another 'Ugh'. I still remember the best Dim Sum I had in KL was at Shangri-la. MYR9.00 a serving! Fantastic. Crystal Jade Palace in Singapore is also another good place for Dim Sum. I hear that Yook Woo Hin at Jalan Petaling is also very good. Hmmmm.....

Dinner was at Bandar Puteri Puchong with SK and Co. again. Saw an interesting decor and furniture shop by the name of Asian Roots. Plenty of duck merchandise. Porcelein ducks, wooden ducks, duck combs, etc. They even had a sign that read Duck House. Don't get me wrong, it's no gigolo den.

PS: Sorry that this has been a food review without pictures. My HP ran out of juice...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho