Bad Bunny


Happy Easter!!! (^o^)
Originally uploaded by doc18.
Had a catch-up yumcha session with CK and KK at Rabbit Cafe, Seri Petaling. I was promised by KK that it would be a nice quiet place with a great atmosphere. Well, I was had. The place was dang noisy. Two large groups were having a birthday bash. And the F&B disappointing. The ordering process was a pain. First, the variety causes your head to spin because you don't know what to have. When you DO decide, they'll tell you that this is not available, and that is not available. I was tempted to ay, "WHAT IS AVAILABLE?". I had a go at Champagne Bubble Tea. And let me tell you that a nasty blue drink came to the table tasting of bubble gum rather than champagne. I'm a sucker for weird stuff. The yam cake was also strange. Deep-fried yam paste. Golden brown on the outside, paste-like on the inside. Instead of yam, I got black-eyed peas.

Standard conversation. Exchange of niceties. Mengumpat. Talk cock. Blow our own trumpets, as Mel likes to say (some people I know love to do this). Bitch about other friends. Current events. Suddens lulls in the conversation. Several yawns. We're outta there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho