$25 MILLION USD DOLLARS (sic)

This is the first time I've received such crap. I'm sooooo tempted to
help out Afshin. The grammatical errors add a pinch of realism to the
e-mail. Smooth....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IRAN OIL INDUSTRY MANAGER
ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN
www.nioc.org

SALAM,

REQUEST FOR URGENT CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP AND INVESTMENT
IN RESPECT OF THE TRANSFER OF $25 MILLION USD DOLLARS.

I know that this letter through which I may be seeking for your fund
transfer and investment assistance abroad will be read with great
surprise, Please don't be because I have just made up my mind to keep
searching till I find the best personnel for my proposal, Actually we
might have not known each other but I am trying to believe in research
and negotiations to finally get things in shape for my family.

My name is Afshin Reza from Iran working here in Ministry of
Petroleum, I am writing you today due to the great danger in which is
looming every were on our nation today, The unsafe government and its
policies, high restrictions on citizen, finance and investment, On
behalf of my other colleague in the office (MOP)I have decided to
request for your \Company assistance as regards to the transfer of the
above stated amount($25 million USD) in to a favorable hand and
account abroad. This fund arose from the over-invoicing of various
contracts awarded in my ministry which has been under my management
and control to certain foreign contractors long ago. We have just been
mandated by the Head of service of the ministry to scrutinize all
payments made to certain foreign contractors, Having this in mind, We
have decided to seek for an outsider to assist on the transfer and
safeguarding of the said fund abroad as soon as possible, Here in
Iran, Code of Conduct of the Federal civil service makes it impossible
for perso
nnel like us to personally run a foreign account abroad

I am therefore seeking for your assistance based on an agreement which
will be been made within our selves as soon as I receive a letter of
interest for my fund transfer and investment, The documents of this
fund will be speedily processed for immediate remittance of the into
your bank account. But before then we shall have to discus what your
interest or percentage amount will be as I truthfully hope you will
give me your full sincerity when the transaction commence,

I will provide you with my international passport telephone \ fax,
working id and all personal details you may require as soon as I get
your confidence when relationship is fully established and smooth
operation commence Isha Allah.

Please, note that this deal needs great secrecy and confidentiality as
I look forward to hear from you as soon as possible.
My country is no more safe.

Yours faithfully,
Afshin Reza
www.nioc.org
afshinreza@movemail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho