10 of Life's Simple Pleasures

Zemien tagged me. Its his way of 'thanking' me for loyally commenting on his blog. This is the first time, so I'll layan it. :D.

In no particular order:
1) Receiving 'real' e-mail. Or better yet, receiving 'real' snail mail.
2) Having some 'me' time.
3) Walking barefoot on grass or sand
4) Running my hands through a soft, comfy blanket
5) Smelling wet grass after an afternoon shower
6) Taking a loooong piss after holding it for too long. :P.
7) Reading a good book.
8) Gossipping over a frappucino.
9) Having good company.
10) Receiving a sincere compliment.

Since I practically don't know much other bloggers who read my blog, I tag Shaz. Amazing that we have keep in touch for so long after just a chance meeting on the Putraline bus. Cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho