World Cup Fever


World Cup Fever
Originally uploaded by williamnyk.
I took this photo at Brickfields, near Crescent Court. The flag of Italy and Brazil. I wonder if they're as zealous putting up the Jalur Gemilang during National Day celebration month. Another sign of the impending World Cup (in addtion to the Joga Bonito dome in BB). I couldn't care less about the World Cup.

But I'm keeping my eye on the MyTeam Vs Malaysia match in Bukit Jalil on the 28th of May. With the stupid Lanter Festival using a big chunk of parking real estate and my previous experiences of soccer matches in Bukit Jalil (a story which involves a Swiss girl from Lucerne, money and the police, I'll tell it next time, heh), the traffic will hell with too many cars and road closures, the LRT will be congested and crowd will be like locusts. I'm gonna hide at home on that Sunday.

-------------------------------------------

Update on 29/05/2006: MyTeam lost 2:1. Number of spectators: 70k.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho