Tanuki

Tanuki
I've finally gotten around to trying out the food at Nippon Yatai Mura, the restaurant with the Tanuki (Japanese raccoon-dog, can also be seen on Kameya near Federal Hotel) as its logo. A quick Mother's Day lunch. The food's really quite good. The soup bases are very good. Had Kyushu Ramen, Kimuchi Nabe and a soft shelled crab temaki. The crab was a tad too oily. Strangely, they don't serve Tanuki Ramen. Still, I would like to try out the other ramen on their menu. I kinda miss Jakarta's Ajisen Ramen. But then, not quite enough to wanna go back there...

Overall a very nice dining experience except for the fact that there was this little girl sitting 2 booths away from us who kept on playing peek-a-boo with me and yelling "UNCLE" at the top of her lungs to get my attention. She was so cute with a big mop of hair on her head, but not cute enough to make me not cringe at the call of "Uncle". C'mere, I'll wring your little neck. Heh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho