SGH-N620 VS SGH-X700


SGH-N620 VS SGH-X700
Originally uploaded by williamnyk.
I'm sorry people, but gonna jemur nyawa a little here. A finally changed my phone!! Compliments of of SK and JM. Kind of an early birthday present of sorts. Love you guys! Now the only thing's that's left is the PSP... haha.

Anyways, I've never actually "bought" a cellphone before. It takes me ages to actually decide to buy anything. Call it fickleness (I'm a Libra), call it kiam siap-ness. It took me a year (one year of nagging from SK and JM) to buy my Canon A80. I was convinced after being told that my phone looks like crap (secondary concern), the buttons starting acting up (way annoying) and the other part supposedly can't hear me (I have yet to confirm this, but I'll take SK's word).

Here's my cellphone chronology:
1) Nokia 6150 - Compliments of my brother. Still in my drawer. It needs a rubber band to keep it alive.
2) Nokia 3210 - Compliments of my brother-in-law. A very good phone, hefty. Lost at the hands of a burglar.
3) Samsung SGH-N620 - Compliments of DiGi.
4) Samsung SGH-X700 - Compliments of SK and JM.

See a pattern forming?

Comments

Unknown said…
for all it's worth... it takes me just as long when it comes to cellphones...
but i broke the free-phone tradition late last year when i bought a Nokia NGage QD for my birthday...
I have yet to play any game on it... hehe seriously...
bless...

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho