Patience


PUJ Nights
Originally uploaded by williamnyk.
I reached home yesterday at 11:30pm. Mum tertidur at the sofa waiting up for me. I promised that I would eat a bit, so I had a quick supper with her.

Work started late at about 8:20pm. Lotsa problems accessing the servers. Remote here, then remote there. A confusing arrangement. I was getting pretty restless by 9:30pm. Have you felt irritated looking at somebody do something that you could much faster? I felt like grabbing the mouse from the guy's hands. But I didn't. By 10:00pm, I'd pretty much resigned to my fate that it was gonna be a loooooong night. I was guiding the guy at the side, and I found that my voice had lost its vitality. I was in no hurry anymore. No more gritting of teeth. Luckily, the whole fiasco ended by 10:45pm. Quickly rushed to catch the train back.

Luckily the parking lot at Bukit Jalil was well-lit. A stupid Lantern Festival caused a large section of the nearest parking lot to be closed. Had to walk, walk, walk to the isolated carpark. But then I can't really complain, KCK practically limped all the way to the station with me. I should've dropped him off at the Seri Petaling station this morning. Another example of my thoughlessness. Next time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho