Misi: XX-Ray


wells-invisible-man
Originally uploaded by williamnyk.
TV3's cheesy cerekarama never fail to impress me in terms of
sheer entertainment value. I caught just one episode of
Misi: X-Ray and I'm totally hooked. Here's a
transcript:







(Danial drives up to Marissa's place, she meets
him at the porch
Marissa:Eh, Danial. Masuklah rumah.
Danial: Tak. You beritahu
I, betul you tak cintakan budak Aidel tu. You masih cintakan
I kan?
Marissa:Cinta?! Kalau maksud cinta
you adalah seperti mana you cintakan ke-ego-anmu,
maksudnya I cintakan you (What!?). Sudahlah Danial, itu hal
saya. (Marissa walks away, annoyed)

Danial: Hei, kamu ikut saya!
(Danial pushes Marissa into his car)
Marissa:Eh, kamu gila ke! Ikut kamu
ke mana! (Marissa gets out of the car)

Danial: Kita ke hotel! Saya
tunjukkan betapa saya cinta kepada awak! Kamu tu hak saya!
(Sweet!)
Marissa:Hak kamu! Hidup I
adalah hak I sendiri! (Marissa walks away
again)
Danial: MARISSA! Kamu nampak batu
ni! Batu ni yang kau nak pulangkan kepada Aidel! (Danial throws
the magic crystal to the ground, and stomps it to pieces, while
Marissa gapes in disbelief)


Fantastic. Just look at the name of the characters. "The Invisible Man" meets "Sembilu". Stay tuned for a recap
of last year's winner, Ustaz Sufi.

Comments

Anonymous said…
haha...i like the words..mesti editor yang sama dengan Ustaz Sufi kot...using such "ging dim" phrase

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho